Despite being extremely capable of expressing herself, Eleanor still mispronounces a few words. I have NO intention of correcting her. She is too cute, and growing up way too fast. Here are some adorable misfires I’ve noticed:
- Thrill-Up … As in, vomit. Isn’t that thrilling?
- Those things you splash in after the rain are Cuddles, not puddles.
- Jubbleing is what Jeff does with three objects in midair.
- When we’re planting in the backyard, she grabs her Shubble.
- She doesn’t eat spaghetti, she eats Doodles.
- Pirates greet one another by shouting “Ahoy, Maybes!” (is that, like, a Pirate Wannabe?)